Friday, January 16, 2009

Boring day !!

Wat a boring day !!

Today is a working day, but i totally no mood to work.. felt very very boring....

i've finished my work in the morning section... thinking and thinking.. no work do le.. ai.. no choice, chit-chat with colle lo.. wa lau... only 3pm.. then my colle not free to entertaint me dy.. since nothing do, write blog lo..

My colle intercom me, ask me about ex-colle case.. ask me knw bo.. then i : aaar..... then she said : u hv no reason to said u don knw.. coz i very close with her.. then y i dun tell her ? hey.. pls la.. she ask me don tell one ma... i've to keep my promise rite.. she blame me... very not shot liao.. effect my mood become down... i even don knw how she knw !! she also didn't tell me who told her.. then shd i blame her !!?

No comments: